vPerformer is a cloud enabled web performance and load testing tool that can be used to assess the performance and scalability of your web applications. vPerformer allows you to evaluate the response of your web application when it is concurrently accessed by a large number of virtual users. You can measure the performance characteristics of your application by recording and replaying automated load testing scripts that simulate a large number of concurrent virtual users. These scripts can be replayed either on your own servers or in the cloud.
vPerformer allows you to quickly generate large scale virtual loads in the cloud. This permits you to easily run load testing scripts with tens of thousands of virtual users. The vPerformer Cloud allows you to generate traffic from all around the globe resulting in a more realistic virtual user load.
vPerformer also enables you to monitor the state of any associated external component that influences the behavior of your application. These components include operating systems, web servers, application servers, database servers, network devices, and SNMP implementations of various vendors. This allows you to identify performance bottlenecks and pinpoint the source of the performance problem.
* An easy to use graphical user interface that can record web transactions based on user GUI interactions.
* vPerformer is capable of simulating a large number of virtual users while placing a negligible load of its own on the hardware.
* Instantly utilize load servers in the cloud enabling you to save both time and money.
* Develop parameterized, data-driven, reusable load testing scripts.
* Multiple machines can be utilized as replay agents with a single point of control.
vPerformer is a free trial software published in the Automation Tools list of programs, part of System Utilities.
This Automation Tools program is available in English. It was last updated on 20 July, 2023. vPerformer is compatible with the following operating systems: Windows.
The company that develops vPerformer is Verisium, Inc.. The latest version released by its developer is 4.1. This version was rated by 2 users of our site and has an average rating of 4.0.
The download we have available for vPerformer has a file size of 9.44 MB. Just click the green Download button above to start the downloading process. The program is listed on our website since 2013-01-15 and was downloaded 323 times. We have already checked if the download link is safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus. Your antivirus may detect the vPerformer as malware if the download link is broken.
How to install vPerformer on your Windows device:
- Click on the Download button on our website. This will start the download from the website of the developer.
- Once the vPerformer is downloaded click on it to start the setup process (assuming you are on a desktop computer).
- When the installation is finished you should be able to see and run the program.